|Q: Why partner with All About Autistic Abilities?
A: All About Autistic Abilities is dedicated to increase public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, research and advocacy.
In the 21st it is all of our social responsibility in making a difference in the lives of individuals who fall on the autism spectrum disorder. All About Autistic Abilities needs your help more than ever in the 21st century.
Q: What is the All About Autistic Abilities Mission?
A: At All About Autistic Abilities, our vision inspires us to advance “autism spectrum disorder” awareness and to significantly impact and change the perception of individuals in the communities where we live; regarding any perceived limitations on the ability of members of the autistic community to get the job done well. We focus our efforts in three strategic areas: Our unwavering commitment starts with a holistic approach that creates a healthier environment for autistic individuals, as well as for their families and friends. Secondly, our primary focus will be on increasing the practical skill-set for autistic individuals so they can function well in various business occupations; especially in areas of technology. Finally, to develop and sustain a support network that includes sharing parenting experiences, providing educational resources, and a place to openly discuss issues with others similarly situated. Ultimately, we want to make a serious difference in the lives of autistic individuals and those that are experiencing the challenges of raising an autistic child.
Q: What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
A: Corporate social responsibility (CSR) refers to a business practice that involves participating in initiatives that benefit society. CSR is a willingness and desire to serve your community and should be just as important as organizational pursuits. This attitude stems from the recognition that each individual has been given certain gifts, and as a citizen in the world community, it is our duty to make a difference in the world of autism disorder.
At All About Autistic Abilities, our corporate partners are incredibly important to us. Without our partners we wouldn’t be able to provide vital support and resources for the thousands of people affected by autism each year.
We know that each company we partner with is unique with their own vision, brand mission and strategic priorities. Our team will work with you to develop customized programs to help you reach your cause marketing and philanthropic goals while promoting a positive corporate image, building employee morale and engaging your consumers in a cause that has become a domestic and global concern.
Q: What are my partnership advantages of working with All About Autistic Abilities?
A: Partnership advantages of working with All About Autistic Abilities include:
• Help to impact the lives of 1 in 68 children who fall on the
autism spectrum disorder.
• High-profile exposure and participation opportunities at
national/local special events.
• Partner recognition on our website and on social media
• Use of All About Autistic Abilities logo and co-branded press
and media outreach.
• Collaboration on promotional campaigns to engage
customers and drive sales.
Q: Does the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recognize All About Autistic Abilities?
A: Yes, all charitable gifts made to All About Autistic Abilities are officially recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as having a 501(c) (3) status and are considered to be tax-deductible contributions.
Q: How will All About Autistic Abilities use my corporate contribution?
A: Currently there are more than 2 million adults with autism in the United States with limited access to medical services, housing and employment. Over the next 10 years, more than 600,000 teens with autism will turn 18.
All About Autistic Abilities, is a nonprofit foundation that is determined to:
• Increase access to information, continue to provide medical resources for autistic children/adults, and tools to help autistic adults live independently in their respective communities.
• Provide autistic children occupational therapy and speech therapy. Empower parents with behavioral modification techniques to assist in changing maladaptive behaviors related to autism disorder. Provide group therapy, and informational sessions on autism awareness.
• Continue to work with local equestrian owners in advancing the science of Hippotherapy. Hippotherapy is a physical therapy treatment strategy that utilizes equine movement. Hippotherapy literally means “treatment with the help of the horse,” from the Greek word, “hippos,” meaning horse. The movement of the horse effects a rider’s posture, balance, coordination, strength and sensorimotor systems. Hippotherapy seems to work well with our children who suffer from sensory integration disorder.
• Advance state and federal legislation to increase employment, housing and community life opportunities.
• Continue to work with universities in placing their graduates who fall on the autism spectrum disorder. Two major universities we have worked closely with included Georgia Tech, and The University of Georgia.
• Reduce the unemployment rate of adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).